Monday, February 1, 2010

120 days later.. and still counting.

I apologize for the delay in writing, as my life has been a whirlwind. Between being a wife, making the hard decision to move apartments (cleaning and prepping and packing, oh my!), and the 4 or so organizations I volunteer for .. I've just about lost my mind.

Okay okay, enough about how busy I am, as I'm sure you all are too!

Officially 120 days meat free.. (insert "Go Candi!" song + dance here)

I enjoy my new found creative cooking, because unfortunately up until 120 days ago, I was only able to successfully make 2 things: spaghetti and mac n' cheese. Vegetarianism has forced me to think outside the box, to plan our meals in advance, and to REALLY think about what we're eating. We are buying/eating more vegetables than ever, and rarely eat out anymore. Our mealsconsist mostly of non-processed foods.. AND I'm cooking, I'm really cooking!!

I'm so proud of myself.. and I think my husband is too. He loves all the new things I'm making, and even though he's not planning to convert to vegetarianism anytime soon, he is eating less and less meat (go me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment